Analyse of “Titanic" movie (with full explanation)

Titanic movie

CASTINGS AND CREATORS NAME :
       

Written by.              James Cameron

Directed by.           James Cameron

Produced by          James Cameron
                               Jon Landau
         
Cinematography.   Russell                                                                  
                                 carpenter

Production              20th Century
                                 Fox

Music by.                James horner
            
Edited by.                Conrad Buff
                                James Cameron

Release date.         December 19,
                                     1997
_____________________________________________

Leonardo DiCaprio  as  Jack Dawson

Kate Winslet  as  Rose DeWitt Bukater

_____________________________________________
ABOUT STORY AND HISTORY:

➯ On 10 april 1912, Titanic left from England's Southampton to New York.  Which was his first and last journey and it was called a never sinking ship.

The Titanic was the largest sea ship in the world of its time.  On the fourth day of the journey, it collided with a huge iceberg in the northern Atlantic sea.  Where the water temperature was 2 ° c. After hitting the iceberg, the Titanic ship completely submerged in water in 2 hours.  In which 1500 passengers were killed and only about 750 people were saved.

After 73 years of its sinking, on 1 September, 1985, its debris was found 680 km from the sea level.

➯ The titanic movie made in 1997, who attracts everyone's attention.  It was the second most expensive film in the world ever made.

______________________________________________
MOVIE ANALYSIS

* MY EXPERIENCE AFTER WATCH THIS MOVIE:

➯ As easy as it sounds that there is a ship in the movie who drowns in his first journey.  So it would not be right to say because what I have felt after watching this film, it is not easy to narrate. But which I have felt, according to that, there is a strange fear in this film. which sits in our mind while watching the film.

At that time I was feeling as I was sitting on that ship and I felt that ship sinking.  As all these things were happening, my heart beat and fear of it was increasing. I had never felt such fear before.

I saw Titanic movie in 2018.  But I regret that I watched this movie after so long because this movie came out in 1997, when I was born.

I never get emotional and my record has been that I haven't cried watching any movie till now.  Except for one, the movie whose name is 'Taare zameen par'. But the day I saw the titanic movie, I cried.  I was trying not to cry but I could not stop myself.

➯ After watching this movie, I realized that this movie is full of feeling, love and fear.

➯ When I was feeling the scene at that time, I came to know that what was the condition of the people at that time. People were seeing die their loved ones and relatives. At that time different emotions of people were seen in their many forms.  Some people were willing to do anything to save their lives, while some people were trying to make peaceful people's last moment.  For example, the musicians of the Titanic ship were playing music till the sinking of the ship, so that they could die in peace.

Just you will also feel that the place itself, when all this was happening.

➯ Whenever I listen to the music of Titanic movie, I feel a strange silence.  Like the dead people of that time are saying something.

Like- When we see something in front of us and after a few days that thing is not there, then we feel strange after seeing that place after many years.  Exactly the same happens to me at that time.

➯ If I define this movie in one sentence, it is that there is no word for it.  This movie is totally a feel.  Which will be known only on feeling.

Comments